Lucinda is an author, a lifelong student, and a former teacher who still looks for opportunities to share her love of learning with children. She lives in Oakland, Maryland, with her husband Ivan, where she spends time writing and pursuing her education online. To read more of her work and learn about the books she has published, visit her blog at lucindajmiller.com.
- A Math Teaching Aid: How to String Counting Beads
- Be a Table Knife
- Creating a Culture of Gratitude
- Cultural Intelligence
- Freedom in Christ: Two Object Lessons
- If God Laughs, Why Should You?
- Jonny and the Pencil: An Object Lesson on Letting Jesus Help
- Monkeys to Infinity: A Fun Way to Teach Probability
- Place Yourself in the Feet of a Child
- Seven Creative Ways to Promote Reading
- Should Christians Study Plato and Aristotle?
- Ten Creative Ways to Promote Writing
- The Stranger Within
- Using Maps and Genealogies to Understand the Bible’s Story Line
- Your Best, All Things Considered
- Perpetua: A Compelling Story for Devotions, History, or Literature Class
- Dmitri: A Man Who Praised When It Could Have Killed Him
- The Last Words of Nokseng: The Story Behind "I Have Decided"