Shari Zook lives in Meadville, PA with her husband Ryan and their current count of six children, four of whom were born to their family. Shari is a pastor’s wife, a foster parent, and a friend. In her spare time (which is in short supply), she enjoys reading quality literature, growing fragrant herbs, baking delectable cakes, and blogging at Confessions of a Woman Learning to Live. Shari can be contacted at [email protected].
- Raising Children Who Love to Read
- Getting Children on Board
- A Dozen Writing Leads
- I Was Six Years Old
- Three Connecting Toys
- How Can Parents Support Teachers? 12 Things You Can Do
- What Parents Want Most from Teachers
- Navigating Transition Times
- Thank You, Teachers
- Preventing the Summer Slide
- Colors of the School Year
- Fun by the Stack: Great Titles for Beginning Readers
- Christmas in the Hands of a Child
- What We’d Like Our Teachers to Hear
- What is Bullying? And Does it Happen Here?