The organizers invite your participation in this symposium. They especially extend a welcome to church leaders, teachers, caregivers and all who have a heart to redemptively care for those affected
The organizers invite your participation in this symposium. They especially extend a welcome to church leaders, teachers, caregivers and all who have a heart to redemptively care for those affected by sexual abuse.
This event seeks to bring an experience of redemption for sexual abuse in Anabaptist communities, according to the Gospel of Christ.
To influence the Anabaptist Culture and its leaders towards healthy morality and to find Biblical solutions that help churches deal with sexual immorality and abuse.
To bring relevant biblical content regarding sexual abuse to concerned and caring leaders and caregivers so that they can knowledgably assist those who are suffering.
- Holy Spirit-Led Living and Worship: Their Role in Healing Our Culture
- Panel Discussion: The Investigative Process
- Redemptive Forgiveness
- Being a Refuge: Christ, the Church, and Abuse
- Panel Discussion: The Local Church Response to Abuse
- Facing Our Weaknesses for Future Health
- Wholeness in Church and Community
In addition, speakers will offer 27 workshops.
Download the brochure now or read it below.
15 (Friday) 9:30 AM - 16 (Saturday) 3:15 PM EST
Anabaptist Symposium BoardSee website for list of board members.