A Biblical understanding of education involves the humility to receive revelation, truth that comes from outside us and that is not subject to our powers of understanding.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Melvin Lehman
SERIES: FBEP Colloquy 1998All items in the series:
- The Application of Christian Education in the Classroom
- A Biblical Understanding of Education
- Curriculum Development: Textbook Selection
- Discipleship of Parents, Boards, and Staff
- Non-Biblical Philosophies of Education
- Pros and Cons of Present Options in Teacher Training