In a heartfelt discussion, panelists explore current issues in Anabaptist schools: How does technology affect our children, and what we can do about it? How much should we pay teachers? What can we do about students who don’t feel safe?
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Linford Horst
CONTRIBUTOR: Sheldon Yoder
CONTRIBUTOR: Jonas Sauder
CONTRIBUTOR: Matt Peachey
CONTRIBUTOR: Mark Kurtz
SERIES: CASBI 2020All items in the series:
- Building On Our Heritage
- CASBI 2020 Panel Discussion
- Ten-Minute Presentations: Hybrid Classroom, Technology, Victims in the Classroom, Finding and Training Teachers
- Claiming Our Heritage
- Effective Boards: Resolving Problems Together
- Encouraging the Construction of Solid Foundations
- Examining the Cause of Faulty Foundations
- Examining the Elements of Solid Foundations
- Our Christian School 2040
- The Board: Style of Governance
- The Principal: Dealing Effectively with Issues
- The Principal: Job Description
- The Principal: Proactive Initiatives
- Why Teach A Foreign Language?