Brandon outlines the differences between theories of learning, and discusses influential modern theorists. Although all theories are inadequate, Brandon encourages teachers to consider how their own theories shape the care they give their children. Courtesy FBEP.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development