Students with learning disabilities face unique challenges in the classroom. So do their teachers. Brandon offers helpful mindsets and practical approaches for enabling students to utilize their gifts. Courtesy FBEP.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development