When report card time comes, are your teachers looking forward to the job? Have you, as a board, empowered them with the information that they need to handle this important aspect of their work with confidence? If not, listen to a discussion that could bring clarity to the situation.
CONTRIBUTOR: Robbin Bauman
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School