It is the responsibility of the teacher, says Ed, to make sure that misbehavior in school is stopped. Teachers in the audience interact with Ed in the course of several sessions focused on classroom and school discipline issues.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ed Gish
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1997All items in the series:
- Applied Science in the Classroom
- Classroom Management
- Cultivating Critical Reading
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Developing Educational Consensus through Community Discipling
- Encouraging Student Creativity
- Golden Rules of Discipline
- Motivating the Student
- Teacher, Curriculum, Facility, Parents, and Students
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies Galore
- Teaching Physical Science in the Christian School