Brandon encourages teachers to be willing to invest in students to enable them to succeed. In order for the student to learn, the teacher must be willing to offer a life of unstinting love. The latter half of the session consists of a discussion of educational styles and discipline.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development