Brandon discusses tenets of modern learning theories, evaluating their value and their insufficiencies. He explores right-left brain tendencies and general learning styles.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: Child Development WorkshopAll items in the series:
- Child Development: A History
- Child Development: Biblical Orientation
- Child Development: Learning Disabilities
- Child Development: Nurturing
- Learning Psychology
- Learning Theory
- Learning Theory: Introduction
- Spiritual Development