If we have problems, the example of Christ offers answers. If things are going well, we can prevent future problems by following Him. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Elmer Glick
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2012All items in the series:
- Board Qualities That Support Teachers (Lyndon Hartman)
- Developing Christlike Thinking; Elementary (Uve Steinmann)
- Developing Christlike Thinking; Secondary (Jonas Sauder)
- Effective Classroom Leadership (Uve Steinmann)
- Geography—Where Is My Neighbor (Lyndon Hartman)
- Geometry and Thinking Skills (Elmer Glick)
- Geometry and Thinking Skills (Jonas Sauder)
- Let This Mind Be In You (Elmer Glick)
- Speak Up Speak Clear (Uve Steinmann)
- Teaching Memorization (Uve Steinmann)
- Think on These Things (Jonas Sauder)