Student needs, teacher suggestions, parental wantswho finally makes school curriculum decisions? Should cost be a factor? How much do we adjust curriculum for slow or disadvantaged students? Is a Bible-based curriculum important? After all, we read the Bible at church and at home. Can we utilize secular textbooks? Does the discipleship level portrayed in our textbooks have any effect on our children and churches?
CONTRIBUTOR: Michael S Martin
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School