We agonize over how to help teachers. We spend hours at board meetings discussing slow students. We wonder how to help the children from stressful home situations. We long to recover innocence in a classroom where impure influence has entered. In the early days of the Christian school movement, our churches spent hours praying for teachers, legal privileges, curriculum, and conviction. Are we now taking this for granted and forgetting that only God can make our schools work? Prayer is the key to success.
CONTRIBUTOR: Michael S Martin
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School