It has been said that your greatest personal asset is your time and school board members are often among the busiest men in the community. How can board meetings become highly productive and an excellent investment of time for the good of the school community? Consider the preparation, format, engagement and conclusions that contribute to productive meetings.
CONTRIBUTOR: Philip Horst
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School