How can teachers engage their students, making school a delightful experience? Ed addresses facility maintenance, hands-on learning, and parent-teacher conferences that include the student.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ed Gish
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1997All items in the series:
- Applied Science in the Classroom
- Classroom Management
- Cultivating Critical Reading
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Developing Educational Consensus through Community Discipling
- Encouraging Student Creativity
- Golden Rules of Discipline
- Motivating the Student
- Teacher, Curriculum, Facility, Parents, and Students
- Teaching Techniques and Strategies Galore
- Teaching Physical Science in the Christian School
- To Hold Their Hands