Patrick addresses the practices that develop our children as servants. Used by permission from Calvary Mennonite Fellowship of Harrisonburg, VA, where this message was preached. CMFVA.org
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Patrick Heatwole
SERIES: CASBI 2017All items in the series:
- Developing Tomorrow's Teachers
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Goals for Our High School
- Her Husband is Known in the Gates
- How Thinkest Thou?
- How We Benefit by Attending CASBI
- Identifying our Obstacles of Education
- Keeping our Finances Legal
- Overcoming our Obstacles of Education
- Resources for Dyslexia
- Responding to Sensitive Situations
- Taking Care of Finances
- Taking Responsibility for the New and Unknown
- Teaching and Training for Service: The Practice
- The Role of the Ministerial Representative
- What Qualities Are We Producing and Why?