This lecture gives practical ways of teaching social studies in ways that reach beyond normal lecturing from the textbook, in order to reengergize historical studies.
Courtesy Christian Light Education.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Norwood Shank
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2014All items in the series:
- If Ye Know These Things... (Elmer Glick)
- If Ye Know These Things... (Lyndon Hartman)
- Planning Devotions (Ryan Hoover)
- Teachers Tied to God: Unity (Ryan Hoover)
- Teacher Ties with Parents (Norwood Shank)
- Teacher Ties with Students: Harmony (Norwood Shank)
- Teacher Ties with Students—Harmony (Lester Burkholder)
- Teacher Ties with Parents (Lester Burkholder)
- Teaching Social Studies—Going Beyond the Textbook (Lester Burkholder)
- Teaching Social Studies: Going Beyond the Text (Norwood Shank)
- Ties That Benefit a Quality Education (Ryan Hoover)