How do Christian teachers approach the classroom experience? Harry calls us to resist the temptation of being “good enough.” Teachers should expect excellence from our students, making a difference for time and eternity.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Harry Shenk
SERIES: FBEP Colloquy 1998All items in the series:
- The Application of Christian Education in the Classroom
- A Biblical Understanding of Education
- Curriculum Development: Textbook Selection
- Discipleship of Parents, Boards, and Staff
- Non-Biblical Philosophies of Education
- Pros and Cons of Present Options in Teacher Training