This session is part of the series on the structure and function of the board. Your school board is operating your school. Is it doing so effectively? Does it work like a well-oiled machine firing on all cylinders? Board efficiency and effectiveness grows with our understanding and fulfillment of our roles; our sense of mission, vision, and foresight; and will be tested by the various unique situations that will arise and require your direction in your individual schools.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Gary Paul Miller
SERIES: CASBI 2020All items in the series:
- Building On Our Heritage
- CASBI 2020 Panel Discussion
- Ten-Minute Presentations: Hybrid Classroom, Technology, Victims in the Classroom, Finding and Training Teachers
- Claiming Our Heritage
- Effective Boards: Resolving Problems Together
- Encouraging the Construction of Solid Foundations
- Examining the Cause of Faulty Foundations
- Examining the Elements of Solid Foundations
- Our Christian School 2040
- The Board: Style of Governance
- The Principal: Dealing Effectively with Issues
- The Principal: Job Description
- The Principal: Proactive Initiatives
- Why Teach A Foreign Language?