Boring, just a multitude of dates and names, musty tomes… or lively, fascinating, must-read? In this fast-paced modern society, we need history more than ever. Find out who you are, where you came from, and where you are goingall from the pages of history. Our students need history classes that give them a life-long appreciation for what the past tells the present.
CONTRIBUTOR: Michael S Martin
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School