Have you created lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, or other resources that could help other teachers? Share them! Each of us has something to enrich the community.
The mission of The Dock is to enable educators to share their work with one another, to provide a mutually beneficial experience.
Need some ideas? Here are four examples of materials submitted to The Dock.
- A PowerPoint art presentation
- A printable quotes organizer
- A lesson plan for devotions or VBS
- Curricular objectives
If you are concerned about submitting a document that may contain mistakes, we will be glad to check your materials for misspelling, formatting errors, and even improperly attributed images.
Two things to remember:
- Please make sure that you have the right to distribute what you post. We can’t post copyrighted material, including pictures, without permission from the copyright owners.
- We will post materials on The Dock under a Creative Commons license that allows other people to use your work for noncommercial purposes. Read the details of the license here. If you would like to share your work using different terms, let us know in the form below.