Mr. Meyer’s appeal to his students to be people who follow Truth, whether easy or difficult, and who live for something greater than immediate pleasure.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Worldviews Class MaterialsAll items in the series:
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Student
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Teacher
- Concluding Thoughts
- Credo Project Grading Score Sheet
- Overview Project
- Overview Project Grading Scoresheet
- Personal Credo Project Guidelines
- Principles For Personal Economics
- Principles For Personal Economics Handout
- Profiles Project Sketch Examples
- Profiles Project Grading Scoresheet
- Profiles Project Overview
- Role Playing Scenarios
- Teaching Worldviews
- Time Analysis Project Sheet
- Understanding The Times Syllabus
- Understanding the Times Class Schedule
- What The Scripture Says About Government
- Atheist Matthew Parris: Africa Needs God