This Excel workbook contains a chart based on real-world market data tracking the performance of students’ stocks. Use the format to create your own dataset and charts as students experiment with the stock market.
Download the chart or preview it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Lucy Miller
SERIES: Materials for BJU Consumer MathAll items in the series:
- Blank Check Images
- Class Notes for BJU Consumer Math
- Example Stock Chart Project
- Practice Sheets for BJU Consumer Math
- Quiz Material for BJU Consumer Math
- Real-World Loan Cost Project
- Study Guides for BJU Consumer Math
- Workforms for Exercises in Chapters 3–5
- Workforms for Exercises in Chapters 6–8
- Workforms for Exercises in Chapters 9–11
- Workforms for Reviews in BJU Consumer Math
- Workforms for Exercises in Chapters 12–14