In this practice project for Excel and similar spreadsheets, students create a spreadsheet that automatically adds up all of the Sunday School classes each Sunday, gives an average attendance for each class every quarter and at the end of the year, and gives an overall average attendance for the year.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Practice Projects for ExcelAll items in the series:
- Excel Project C1: Bible Memory Chart
- Excel Project C10: Invoice
- Excel Project C2: Chapel Schedule
- Excel Project C3: Sign Up Sheet
- Excel Project C4: School Directory
- Excel Project C5: Parent Directory
- Excel Project C6: Treasurer's Report
- Excel Project C7: Loan Payment
- Excel Project C8: Attendance Record
- Excel Project C9: Grades and Averages