This document describes what a theme paper is, and is not, and offers brief guidelines for the mechanics of writing.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
- American Literature Syllabus
- Checklist for Revising Theme Papers
- Grading Scoresheet for Short Writings
- Guidelines for Theme Paper
- Ideas on Teaching Grammar
- Syllabus for Advanced Reading and Writing
- Theme Paper Scoresheet