Covering Old Testament characters from Joshua to David, this booklet aims to help 10-year-olds “see truth in action.” First published in 1936, Men and Women of the Bible was revised and republished by the Mennonite Publishing House in 1951.
Courtesy Mennonite Publishing House.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
SERIES: Weekday Bible School SeriesAll items in the series:
- Learning about God and Doing His Will, Grade 3 Unit II
- Men and Women of the Bible, Grade 5 Unit II
- The Nature and Attributes of God, Grade 8 Unit I
- Stories about God's Good Gifts, Unit I
- Youth and the Bible 9, Unit 1