According to Mr. Meyers, “This project is an original collection of succinct yet comprehensive statements of ones own beliefs regarding six basic categories of reality.” It gives the students instructions for how this should be done and breaks the six catogories into questions for them to answer.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Worldviews Class MaterialsAll items in the series:
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Student
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Teacher
- Concluding Thoughts
- Credo Project Grading Score Sheet
- Overview Project
- Overview Project Grading Scoresheet
- Personal Credo Project Guidelines
- Principles For Personal Economics
- Principles For Personal Economics Handout
- Profiles Project Sketch Examples
- Profiles Project Grading Scoresheet
- Profiles Project Overview
- Role Playing Scenarios
- Teaching Worldviews
- Time Analysis Project Sheet
- Understanding The Times Syllabus
- Understanding the Times Class Schedule
- What The Scripture Says About Government
- Atheist Matthew Parris: Africa Needs God