In this worldview project, students are divided into teams and each team is to “create a character that accurately represents one of the six major worldviews that we are studying in this class.” Besides giving a biographical sketch, they also draw a picture of their character.
Download this document or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
SERIES: Worldviews Class MaterialsAll items in the series:
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Student
- Christian Perspective On Law And Politics: Teacher
- Concluding Thoughts
- Credo Project Grading Score Sheet
- Overview Project
- Overview Project Grading Scoresheet
- Personal Credo Project Guidelines
- Principles For Personal Economics
- Principles For Personal Economics Handout
- Profiles Project Sketch Examples
- Profiles Project Grading Scoresheet
- Profiles Project Overview
- Role Playing Scenarios
- Teaching Worldviews
- Time Analysis Project Sheet
- Understanding The Times Syllabus
- Understanding the Times Class Schedule
- What The Scripture Says About Government
- Atheist Matthew Parris: Africa Needs God