The people we work with, whether patrons, teachers, students, or board members, need to be shaped by God’s hand. We ourselves must have this. Melvin discusses the Bible’s principles for discipleship among God’s people in the context of school and church.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Melvin Lehman
SERIES: FBEP Colloquy 1998All items in the series:
- The Application of Christian Education in the Classroom
- A Biblical Understanding of Education
- Curriculum Development: Textbook Selection
- Discipleship of Parents, Boards, and Staff
- Non-Biblical Philosophies of Education
- Pros and Cons of Present Options in Teacher Training