How can a wife enhance the work to which her husband is called? How might she hinder the work? Is there a different code of conduct assigned to a wife whose husband serves publicly? Or is her Christian character merely given opportunity to exercise itself in new ways?
CONTRIBUTOR: Nancy Horst
- The School and the Life of Christ
- The Foundations of Genesis
- Productive Board Meetings
- Consistent Grading Methods
- Her Husband Is Known in the Gates
- Why Teach History?
- How Thinkest Thou?
- Practical Steps In Choosing Curriculum
- Pastoral Support For Boards
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Extra-Curricular Study
- Class Trips
- Hands-On Learning
- God Is in the Midst of the Christian School
- Pray For Your School