Jonas discusses the application of respect and honor in day-to-day school life. Courtesy, says Jonas, shows the honor with which we regard others. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Jonas Sauder
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2009All items in the series:
- A Second Language: An Enriching Choice of Study (Wesley King)
- Asking Effective Questions (Jonas Sauder)
- Dealing with Disrespect Respectfully (Jonas Sauder)
- Honor All Men (Wesley King)
- Teacher Created Problems (Wesley King)
- The High Place of Respect (Wesley King)
- The Revised First Grade Reading and Language Arts (Pete Peters)
- The Teacher's Cross and Crown (Pete Peters)
- Honor All Men (Jonas Sauder)
- Our God is an Awesome God (Pete Peters)