Members of the board of Oceola Christian School discuss the value of educators’ conferfences such as CASBI: to ask their questions of others who labor in the field. Courtesy CASBI.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Oceola School Board
SERIES: CASBI 2017All items in the series:
- Developing Tomorrow's Teachers
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Goals for Our High School
- Her Husband is Known in the Gates
- How Thinkest Thou?
- How We Benefit by Attending CASBI
- Identifying our Obstacles of Education
- Keeping our Finances Legal
- Overcoming our Obstacles of Education
- Resources for Dyslexia
- Responding to Sensitive Situations
- Taking Care of Finances
- Taking Responsibility for the New and Unknown
- Teaching and Training for Service: The Practice
- The Role of the Ministerial Representative
- What Qualities Are We Producing and Why?