Ministers have a lot of responsibility in providing leadership. It is important to be wise with delagation and desire deeply the good of the school.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Wesley King
SERIES: CASBI 2015All items in the series:
- Balancing the Checkbook
- CASBI 2015 Panel Discussion
- Coping with Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Cultivating Anabaptist Values
- From Vision to Reality
- How to Receive Concerns; Confidentiality
- I Must Decrease; You Must Increase
- Ministers Providing Leadership and Vision
- Practical Procedures for Board Meetings
- Practical Ways to Support the Faculty
- Principles I
- Principles II
- Why Teach English?