Pete has observed dozens of schools across North America. He shares some of the principles he has observed at work. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Pete Peters
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2011All items in the series:
- Balanced Elements of Music and Man (H. D. Miller)
- Fifteen Characteristics of True Christian Music (H. D. Miller)
- Harmonious Home and Church Leadership (Elmer Glick)
- Is Music a Moral Issue? (H. D. Miller)
- Observations Gleaned at Successful Schools (Pete Peters)
- Resolving Music Issues (H. D. Miller)
- Take a Hit or Take a Nudge (Pete Peters)
- The Music of a Tense, Fallen Culture (H. D. Miller)
- Why Read? (Elmer Glick)
- Why Read? (Lyndon Hartman)