After briefly outlining the history of Western education, Brandon describes current teacher training programs. In the second part of the presentation, several Anabaptist educators describe their experiences in teacher training.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Brandon Mullet
SERIES: FBEP Colloquy 1998All items in the series:
- The Application of Christian Education in the Classroom
- A Biblical Understanding of Education
- Curriculum Development: Textbook Selection
- Discipleship of Parents, Boards, and Staff
- Non-Biblical Philosophies of Education
- Pros and Cons of Present Options in Teacher Training