Differences among fellow Christians can become issues if not dealt with correctly. Open communication is important in both church and community school settings. Enos develops this idea and gives practical help towards staying connected as schools and churches.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Enos Stutzman
SERIES: CASBI 2012All items in the series:
- Countering Snooze Abuse: Training the Will
- Cultivating Purity and Proper Reserve
- Formative Influence of the Ministry's Attitude
- How to Assume Leadership
- How to Be an Effective Board Member
- Let's Go! Practical Ways for Getting Others Involved
- Nurturing a Compelling Vision
- Pastoral Support for Boards
- Practical Ways Mothers Can Help at School
- Providing for the Needs of Pre-School Children
- The Responsibility of the Board Chairman
- Rethinking Our Curriculum Structure
- Staying Connected: Open Communications between School and Church
- Tactful Ways to Lift up the Standard
- Why Teach Science?