If parents are responsible to train their children, what are they doing in schools? Matthew examines the school’s role in serving the goals of godly parents.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Matt Peachey
SERIES: Teachers Week 2019All items in the series:
- 3 Components for a Successful Reading Class
- Astronomical Adventure
- Becoming an Effective Teacher: Developing Proper Relationships
- Becoming an Effective Teacher: Fulfilling the Expectations
- Becoming an Effective Teacher: Managing the Demands
- Becoming an Effective Teacher: Understanding Your Role
- Building Writing Skills
- Classroom Accomodations: When And How?
- Dyslexia: Signs, Symptoms, and Solutions
- Healthy Personal Discipline for Teachers
- Laying a Solid Preschool Foundation
- Love for the Challenging Student
- Making the Pen Mightier than the Sword
- Selling the Church
- Signposts for the Journey
- Strengthening the School
- Supporting the Parents
- Teaching Fictional Elements in the Reading Class
- Teaching High School History
- Teaching Out of Who You Are: Avoiding Pitfalls as You Build on Your Strengths
- Texts for Teachers: I Will Build My Church
- Texts for Teachers: The Fear of the Lord Is the Beginning of Wisdom
- Texts for Teachers: The Lord Is One, The Earth Is the Lord's
- Texts for Teachers: You Shall Love the Lord, You Shall Love Your Neighbor
- The Hills and Valleys
- Trauma: How Can I Teach This Child?
- Trauma: What Has It Done To My Student's Brain?
- Why Teach Pilgrim's Progress
SERIES: A Kingdom Vision for TeachersAll items in the series: