We have the ability to access a wealth of information, says Uvi, but we are what we know. Memorization of knowledge in a breadth of fields offers great benefit in organizing information. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Uve Steinmann
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2012All items in the series:
- Board Qualities That Support Teachers (Lyndon Hartman)
- Developing Christlike Thinking; Elementary (Uve Steinmann)
- Developing Christlike Thinking; Secondary (Jonas Sauder)
- Effective Classroom Leadership (Uve Steinmann)
- Geography—Where Is My Neighbor (Lyndon Hartman)
- Geometry and Thinking Skills (Elmer Glick)
- Geometry and Thinking Skills (Jonas Sauder)
- Let This Mind Be In You (Elmer Glick)
- Speak Up Speak Clear (Uve Steinmann)
- Teaching Memorization (Uve Steinmann)
- Think on These Things (Jonas Sauder)