Wesley continues his series on respect and honor. The way we respond to civil and church authorities reflects our attitude toward God. Courtesy Christian Light Education (CLE).
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Wesley King
SERIES: CLE Workshops 2009All items in the series:
- A Second Language: An Enriching Choice of Study (Wesley King)
- Asking Effective Questions (Jonas Sauder)
- Dealing with Disrespect Respectfully (Jonas Sauder)
- Honor All Men (Wesley King)
- Teacher Created Problems (Wesley King)
- The High Place of Respect (Wesley King)
- The Revised First Grade Reading and Language Arts (Pete Peters)
- The Teacher's Cross and Crown (Pete Peters)
- Honor All Men (Jonas Sauder)
- Our God is an Awesome God (Pete Peters)