Taking input from his audience of teachers, Ed shares principles that enable parents to support their children’s school and teachers. The discussion focuses on positive home life and school-parent communication.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Ed Gish
SERIES: Teachers' Workshops 1996All items in the series:
- Demanding Excellence in Students
- How Can Teachers and Administrators Involve Parents?
- Involving Homeschool Students
- Making a Discipline System Work
- An Overview of the Quality of Mennonite Education
- The Parents' Expectation of the School
- The Role of the Home in Success at School
- Slow Learners
- Standardized Tests
- Striving for Excellence
- The Teacher: An Example of Excellence in Goals and Methods
- Teacher Apprenticing