Finding teachers: it is a constant effort for many schools. Drawing on years of experience as an educator and CLE rep, Elmer shares five principles for finding teachers.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Elmer Glick
SERIES: CASBI 2018All items in the series:
- Your Teacher's Influence
- Does Your School Endorse Learning By Heart?
- Why Teach Art?
- The School's Role As an Arm of the Church
- Evaluating Seven Elements of Your Home's Influence
- Cultivating a Healthy School Culture
- Schools, Money, Taxes, and the Law
- Interviewing Prospective Teachers
- Equipping and Supporting Your Teachers
- Practical Ways to Become a Team Player
- Establishing School Absence Policies
- Providing Administrative Support for Faculty
- The Time Crunch: Homework, Family Time, School Time
- Schools, Money, Taxes, and the Law (Discussion)
- Ministers Supporting the Board in Difficult Situations
- Where to Find Teachers
- Addressing Technology Issues
- Keeping Confidentiality
- Create a Culture of Service Rather Than Happiness
- The Teacher Is the School
- Technology and Our Children: Addressing a Crisis
- What Is Our Big Why? The Mission for School
- Allow Your Children to Fail
- Clear Your Desk, Open Your Heart