Continuing the study of the Beatitudes, this lesson examines hungering and thirsting for righteousness, showing mercy, and seeking God with a pure heart.
Download this document now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Kendall Myers
- How Would You Like To Be Treated If You Were A...?
- Journal Question On Value Of Human Life
- Lesson 15: Christ Of The Mount Intro
- Lesson 16: Mt. 5.3-5, A Special Happiness
- Lesson 17: Mt 5.6-8, Hunger for Mercy and Purity
- Lesson 18: Mt. 5.9-12, Persecuted Peacemakers
- Lesson 19: Mt. 5.13-16, Salt and Light
- Lesson 20: Mt. 5.17-26, Ye Have Heard, But...
- Lesson 21: Mt. 5.27-32, Marriage, Adultery, and Temptation
- Lesson 22: Mt.5.33-37, Swearing and Telling the Truth
- Lesson 25: Mt. 5.43-48, Justifying and Supporting War
- Lesson 26: Mt.5.43-48, Responding to Criticism of Nonresistance
- Lesson 29: Mt.6.5-15, The Model Prayer
- Lesson 29: Mt.6.5-15: Handout
- Lesson 30: The Kingdom
- Lesson 30: The Mini-Kingdom of Me
- Lesson 31: Mt.6.16-18, Fasting and Motivation
- Lesson 32: Mt. 6.19-24, Where is Your Treasure?
- Lesson 33: Scriptures On Finances
- Mt. 7. 15-23, Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
- Mt. 7.1-6, Judge Not!
- Prompt On Narrow Gate