In the final talk in the series on biblical integration, Dan urges teachers to be faithful to their callings and to avoid false ideas that distract us, and our students, from serving Christ in the classroom.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Daniel Rutt
SERIES: Teachers Conference 2016All items in the series:
- Lighting the Way: Scripture in Our Classrooms
- More than Bible Facts: God's Wisdom in Our Classrooms
- God's Story in Education
- Telling God's Story in Education
- Panel: God's Word Shaping Our Teaching
- Calling Students to Embrace God's Story