Teachers are servants of the parents and the church. It is important to build a partnership with the parents. Dale discusses interacting with difficult parents, and retaining proper focus on the role of a teacher in this relationship. Courtesy CASBI.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Dale Schnupp
SERIES: CASBI 2010All items in the series:
- Adequate Financial Support for Teachers
- Dealing with Difficult Parents
- I'm on the Board; Now What?
- Indicators of a Healthy School Spirit
- Keeping Everyone Informed, Interested, and Involved in the Work of the School
- Meeting Special Educational Needs of Individual Students
- Oversight Responsibilities of Principals
- Recognizing and Curing Teacher Burnout
- Reviving Parent-Teacher Meetings
- The Role of Bible Teaching in a Christian School
- School-Homeschool Cooperation