“Lack of balance impedes success.” Mr. Kauffman shares personal stories to help us see the importance of being filled with mercy and truth as we teach our students.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Marcus Kauffman
SERIES: Teacher's Week 2008All items in the series:
- Building and Maintaining Relationships (Marcus Kauffman)
- Cultivating Character in Children (Steven Brubaker)
- Cultivating Conviction in Children (Steven Brubaker)
- Cultivating Creativity in Children (Steven Brubaker)
- Cultivating Curiosity in Children (Steven Brubaker)
- Discussing Current Events from a Christian Worldview (Melvin Lehman)
- Exercising Loving Firmness (Marcus Kauffman)
- Keeping Your Teaching Fresh (Marcus Kauffman)
- Let's Teach! (Marcus Kauffman)
- Quips, Quirks, Qualms, and Quagmires (Ken Kauffman)
- Spicing It Up (Ken Kauffman)
- Teacher Orientation: Expectations & Preparation (Jonas Sauder)
- Teacher Orientation: Managing the Classroom (Jonas Sauder)
- WHAT Am I to Teach?
- Working with the Struggling Student (Peter Whitt)
- Helping Struggling Students Taste Success