Your personal life will make an impact in your home, your classroom, your church, and your community. John urges us to live lives of personal holiness for the sake of those we influence.
This excerpt was taken from a longer talk, “Persevering,” presented at Teachers Week 2014.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: John Coblentz
SERIES: Teachers' Week 2014All items in the series:
- A Visit To Haiti's Schools (Michael Overholt)
- Bible Classes That Build Discipleship (Kyle Lehman)
- Decisions And The Heart (Michael Overholt)
- Devotions For Upper Grades (Matt Petersheim)
- Improving Communication With Your Fellow Staff (Diana Sauder)
- Maintaining Enthusiasm For The Long Haul (Carol Burkholder)
- Maintaining Vitality (John Coblentz)
- Multi-Grade Teaching (Rachel Miller)
- Pastor, Parent, Teacher? Dealing With Multiple Roles In The Classroom (Luke Bennetch)
- Persevering (John Coblentz)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Part 2 (Sumner Loomis)
- Students and Sound Decisions (Michael Overholt)
- Students and Sound Thinking (Michael Overholt)
- Understanding Myself (John Coblentz)
- Understanding The Demands (John Coblentz)
- We Are More Alike Than Different (Nevin Strite)
- Personal Holiness Makes a Difference