An Ohio school sets out a plan for responding to the governor’s mandate in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The letter describes an approach for assignments, attendance, and communication with parents.
Download this worksheet now or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Javon Miller
- Best Practices for Distance Teaching During COVID-19 (Webinar)
- Flattening the Grading Curve: End-of-Year Video
- The Good Things of This Time: Guiding Lower-Elementary Learning at Home
- Faithful to the End: A Web Meeting for Administrators and High School Students
- A Prayer During COVID-19: The Speed of Grace
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Daily Learning at Home Checklist (Third Grade)
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study
- FBCS Letter to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- Homeschool Plan: Parent Letter (MCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Seeking a Right Way: Preparing for Schooling at Home
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)