This is the initial letter Faith Builders Christian School sent to parents. It outlines how the school is planning to support learning at home. Within these parameters, each teacher sent out their own letter to each classroom detailing more specific procedures and plans.
Download the letter or preview it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Gerald Miller
- Best Practices for Distance Teaching During COVID-19 (Webinar)
- Flattening the Grading Curve: End-of-Year Video
- The Good Things of This Time: Guiding Lower-Elementary Learning at Home
- Faithful to the End: A Web Meeting for Administrators and High School Students
- How Will You Talk about COVID? Framing the Conversation for Your Students
- A Prayer During COVID-19: The Speed of Grace
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Daily Learning at Home Checklist (Third Grade)
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study
- FBCS Letter to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- Homeschool Plan: Parent Letter (MCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Seeking a Right Way: Preparing for Schooling at Home
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)