Dyslexia, says Peter, is not a defect; it is a design feature. Peter leads workshop members in recognizing signs of dyslexia. Courtesy CASBI.
Read or download Peter’s handout now.
This document is the property of Susan Barton and used by permission. All rights are reserved by the copyright holder.
CONTRIBUTOR: Peter Whitt
SERIES: CASBI 2017All items in the series:
- Developing Tomorrow's Teachers
- Dyslexia: Recognizing and Addressing the Needs of Your Students
- Goals for Our High School
- Her Husband is Known in the Gates
- How Thinkest Thou?
- How We Benefit by Attending CASBI
- Identifying our Obstacles of Education
- Keeping our Finances Legal
- Overcoming our Obstacles of Education
- Resources for Dyslexia
- Responding to Sensitive Situations
- Taking Care of Finances
- Taking Responsibility for the New and Unknown
- Teaching and Training for Service: The Practice
- The Role of the Ministerial Representative
- What Qualities Are We Producing and Why?